MST vision of education is:
Formation of a just and humane society by transforming the individuals through value-based, relevant and quality education based on Gospel values.
Quality education means to form intellectually free and morally responsible and creative persons who can contribute abundantly to the emergence of harmonious and inclusive society.
- To provide relevant quality education for all sections of the society with special preference to the poor and the marginalized
- To strive to achieve the millennium goal of education for all
- To form persons of good character who will stand for values and principles and fight social evils like injustice, corruption, consumerism, etc.
- To enable students to imbibe universal values based on local culture and find meaning in life.
- To form students into responsible citizens who will contribute effectively to the process of nation building
- To promote sustainable living through love for nature and culture
- To provide education that nurtures a life of meaning, purpose and personalized values
MST missionaries had been engaged in Education apostolate from the beginning. Almost all the schools in Ujjain diocese was started by MST priests. MST priests were instrumental in starting schools in various dioceses. From 2003 MST started having its own educational institutions. MST is having many non- formal education centers in its missions. MST provide financial assistance to poor students for education. MST’s education apostolate is active in Tanzania also. The pre- school education which was a new concept in Tanzania during nineties was introduced by MST missionaries.
4. St Thomas School- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
6. Mary Matha School- Chiplun, Maharashtra
7. Alphonsa School- Miraj, Maharashtra
10. Alphonsa School- Shahuwadi,Kolhapur, Maharashtra
11. Alphonsa school- Jath,Sangli, Maharashtra
12. Divya Jyoti School- Banda, Sindhudurg, Maharashtra
13. Jeevodaya School- Arekare, Mandya, Karnataka
14. Preethinilaya School- Koppa, Mandya, Karnataka
15. Divya Jyoti School- Halagur, Mandya, Karnataka.
16. Saint Alphonsa School, Herle, Kolhapur, Maharashtra (CBSE)
17. St Thomas School, Bathinda, Punjab (ICSE)
18. St Thomas School, Ludhiana, Punjab
19. St Thomas School, Khachroad, Madhyapradesh
20. Santhome International School, Sathyamangalam, Tamilnadu (ICSE)