MST vision of education is:
Formation of a just and humane society by transforming the individuals through value-based, relevant and quality education based on Gospel values.
Quality education means to form intellectually free and morally responsible and creative persons who can contribute abundantly to the emergence of harmonious and inclusive society.
MST missionaries had been engaged in Education apostolate from the beginning. Almost all the schools in Ujjain diocese was started by MST priests. MST priests were instrumental in starting schools in various dioceses. From 2003 MST started having its own educational institutions. MST is having many non- formal education centers in its missions. MST provide financial assistance to poor students for education. MST’s education apostolate is active in Tanzania also. The pre- school education which was a new concept in Tanzania during nineties was introduced by MST missionaries.
4. St Thomas School- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
6. Mary Matha School- Chiplun, Maharashtra
7. Alphonsa School- Miraj, Maharashtra
10. Alphonsa School- Shahuwadi, Maharashtra
11. Alphonsa school- Jath, Maharashtra
12. Divya Jyoti School- Banda, Maharashtra
13. Jeevodaya School- Arkare, Mandya, Karnataka
14. Preethinilaya School- Koppa, Mandya, Karnataka
15. Divya Jyoti School- Halagur, Mandya, Karnataka.